As provided for under the Consumers' Code, Gusta Cilento customers enjoy the "satisfied or reimbursed" guarantee whereby they have the faculty of returning purchased products within 14 working days from their delivery, with the exception of products that cannot, by their nature, be returned.
An email must be sent within 14 working days from the receipt of the goods to the following address: email@example.com
In the communication the Customer must indicate the order number and the Product or Products with respect to which he desires to exercise his right of withdrawal.
Conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the products purchased must be returned intact in their original package and with their original labels.
- The packaging of the products must be accurate in order to protect the original packing from damage, or the affixing of writing or labels.
- The products must be returned by express courier at the customer's expense.
- A traceable and insured method of shipment is recommended as Gusta Cilento cannot accept liability for loss, non-delivery or damage in respect of the shipped goods.
In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, Gusta Cilento will reimburse the Customer the entire sum of the returned goods, plus standard shipment charges where provided for, within 14 days from the date on which notice of the withdrawal has been given together with the traceability number of the shipment, without prejudice to Gusta Cilento's right to suspend payment of the reimbursement until the goods are actually received. Reimbursement shall use the same payment method as that used by the Customer, unless the latter expressly requests another method. In the case of bank remittance the Customer must indicate the bank sorting code (account holder's name, name and address of the bank and the IBAN) for receiving the reimbursement.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal entailing the return of goods is excluded in the following cases:
- an order for Products made to measure or clearly personalised;
- an order for Products that risk deterioration or with a close expiry date;
- an order for sealed Products that do not lend themselves to be returned for reasons of hygiene or health or which have been opened after delivery.
In cases that exclude the right of withdrawal, Gusta Cilento shall take steps to restitute the Products purchased and only charge the shipping costs to the Customer.
For any information on the right of withdrawal, customers can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org